For US Residents Only. For Non US Residents, click here
It’s important to locate a veterinarian for the healthcare needs of your pet.
To find one in your area, simply complete the form below.
Get answers to your questions.
Read responses to some of the more common FAQs about
Applying is easy.
Watch the slide show to learn how easy it is to apply FRONTLINE Plus onto your pet.
Save on FRONTLINE Plus.
Buy 6 doses of FRONTLINE Plus from your vet and get 2 free. Download your killer
*Of the same product in the same size
at 1 time.
1. Dryden M. Biology of fleas of dogs and cats. The Compendium. 1993;15(4):569-578.
2. Data on file at Merial.
3. Rust MK, Dryden M, The biology, ecology, and management of the cat flea: biology, ecology and control. Annu.,Rev. Entomol. 1997;42:451-473.
4. Dryden MW, Rust MK. The cat flea: biology, ecology and control. Veterinary Parasitology. 1994;52:1-19.
5. Taylor MA, Coop RL, Wall RL eds. Veterinary Parasitology. Blackwell Publishing, Oxford, UK, 2007.
6. Greene C. Infectious Disease of the Dog and Cat. 4th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2006:242.
7. Center for Disease Control. Ticks. Geographic distribution. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/geographic_distribution.html. Accessed July 5, 2016.
8. Center for Disease Control. Ticks. Diseases transmitted by ticks. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/diseases/index.html. Accessed July 5, 2016.
To learn more about FRONTLINE® or other MERIAL® products and services, write or call us. Thanks.